Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hi-ya!


The babies hand is on a cheese grater... uh-oh.

Sooo...This is my blog! I really don't know why I created it, but I get really bored. Well, I'm going to name my top 5 favorites of anything I want becouse this is my blog. BWAHAHA!!!

Top favorite bands, in no particular order.
-The Beatles
-Anberlin
-HelloGoodbye
-The proclaimers (for "500 miles")
-The Rasmus(for "In The Shadows")

Top fave books, again, in no particular order.
-Harry Potter series
-The Singer af All Songs series
-Twilight series(no duh.)
-Jane Eyre
-Maximum Ride series

Top fave movies, ditto.
-Singing in the Rain(Cosmo is my favorite!)
-Indiana Jones
-Quest for Camelot(Cary Elwes!)
-Anything Fred Astaire is in. :)
-Van Helsing


Well, there's a few things about me. Woo-dee-who. I'll probably think of something more interesting next time. :) Later!

No comments: